Silver Coin Australian Lunar 2019 1 oz
As an official distributor of the Perth Mint, Tavex is pleased to offer the 2019 Australian Lunar Year of the Pig silver coins. The Australian Lunar Bullion Coin Series II reaches its finale in 2019 with depictions of the ultimate animal from the 12-year lunar calendar.
The Year of the Pig silver coin contains 99.99% pure silver and is produced with a special minting technique that ensures the coin is in proof-like condition, meaning it has exceptionally shiny and mat surfaces coupled with the richest of detail. This bullion coin is truly a piece of breathtaking silver art suitable for collectors with an eye for beauty and those who wish to give their loved ones something really memorable and special.
• Australian Lunar Year of the Pig silver coins are money. The Silver Lunar Series was introduced for the first time in 1999 and every silver coin in the series, including the Year of the Pig, is considered to be legal tender by the Australian Government.
• Australian Lunar Year of the Pig silver coins are based on the treasured Chinese lunar calendar. The coins mark the Year of the Pig with a design celebrating this social, inquisitive and highly intelligent animal.
• Australian Lunar Year of the Pig silver coins are great gifts for your loved ones. Give a tribute to the ones you appreciate by marking their virtues and year of birth in pure .9999 fine silver, a gift that will stay with them forever.
• Australian Lunar Year of the Pig silver coins are made in proof-like condition. Each coin is meticulously crafted by The Perth Mint, Australia’s global leader in precious metals.
• Australian Lunar Year of the Pig silver coins are popular with astute collectors. Its motif of the pig that varies every 12th year, its maximum mintage limit, and its quality; purity and legal tender status mean that the coin has a considerable premium over its melt value in the secondary market.
• Australian Lunar Year of the Pig silver coins are internationally recognised. By being part of the Australian Silver Lunar Series which has been in continuous production for 20 years, and by portraying motifs of the famous Chinese zodiac and the effigy of the most powerful and longest-serving queen in the 20th century, Queen Elizabeth II, the Australian Lunar Year of the Pig silver coin is recognised throughout the globe by bullion dealers and collectors alike.