Sølvmynt Australsk Koala 1 oz (eldre årgang)
Som langtids samarbeidspartner med Perth Mint, er Tavex glade for kunne tilby den Australske Sølv Koalaen, en av Australias mest ikoniske sølvmynt. Produsert for første gang i 2007 av verdenskjente Perth Mint. Sølv Koala mynten er verdens første sølvmynt som ble akseptert som gyldig betalingsmiddel, og produseres i ubegrenset opplag med varierende motiver av koalaen.
Koalaen er en Pungdyr art som holder til I østlige og sørlige deler av Australia. Selv om de ikke er relatert til bjørnearten, så er ordet bjørn lagt til ettersom de ligner på en liten teddybjørn. Navnet ”koala” kommer fra et innfødt Australsk språk og betyr: ”dyr som ikke drikker”. Det er faktisk slik at koalaer vil sjeldent drikke vann ettersom de får mesteparten av nødvendig vann fra deres matkilde: eukalyptus bladene. Koalaene vokser til å bli mellom 60 og 90 cm høye og har en karakteristisk liten svart nese og store ører. Det som er fascinerende med koalaen er dens evne til å leve på en diett bestående av blader fra eukalyptus treet som er svært giftig for andre pattedyr og består av svært lite nyttige næringsstoffer. For å balansere for hvor lite energi den får fra denne dietten, vil koalaene bruke så lite energi som mulig ved å sove mellom 17-20 timer hver dag.
Tavex tilbyr mynter av eldre årganger bare hvis vi har slike mynter på lager og vi garanterer ikke at vi har ønsket mynt eller årgang. Skulle du være interessert i en bestemt mynt, ta kontakt med oss på telefon eller via epost.
- The value of Australian Silver Koala coins track the price of silver. The value of Australian Koala coins is primarily determined by their fine silver content which is linked to the prevailing price of silver.
- The price of Australian Silver Koala coins will rise with inflation. Silver has proven itself throughout history to be a great asset in times of high inflation, appreciating faster and higher than most other investments!
- Australian Silver Koala coins are money. Australian Koala silver bullion coins are legal tender in Australia and are accepted and exchanged as such over large parts of the world.
- Australian Silver Koala coins are available at a low premium. As a partner of the Perth Mint, Tavex is able to offer market leading quotes for Australian Koala silver coins.
- Australian Silver Koala coins are internationally recognised. As the only legal tender silver bullion coin in the world to portray a koala, an animal native to Australia, investor recognition is ensured worldwide.
- Australian Silver Koala coins are .999 pure silver. Australian Silver Koalas are a great way to get this precious white metal in your hands.
- Australian Silver Koala coins are the equivalent of savings. The historical low price of silver compared to gold makes it an ideal investment either for investors who wish to invest smaller amounts or for those who believe they are getting more precious metal for their “buck”, in anticipation of a steeper appreciation of the price of silver compared with gold.
The Australian Koala silver coin depicts Australia’s famous marsupial
The koala is a marsupial native to the eastern and southern parts of Australia. Although not in any way related to bears, the word bear is added to their name as they have a distinct look of a small teddy bear. The name “koala” derives from an indigenous Australian language which means “animal that does not drink”. In fact, koalas will rarely drink water as they receive most of their needed water from their main source of food: eucalyptus leaves. They grow to be between 60 and 90 cm high and are characterised by their black short nose and large fluffy ears. What is fascinating about the koala is its ability to base its diet on leaves from the eucalyptus tree which in general are highly toxic to most mammals and contain low levels of beneficial nutrients. To cope with this peculiar low energy diet, the koala will limit its energy use by sleeping between 17-20 hours per day.
Australian Koala silver coins are produced by Australia’s Perth Mint
The Australian Koala silver coin is today minted by the Perth Mint, a world distinguished mint and precious metals refiner that is located in the City of Perth, in Western Australia. The Perth Mint was founded in 1896 by Britain’s Royal Mint in response to the newly discovered gold deposits in Western Australia. Perth Mint’s task was to refine gold ore from the mines and to strike sovereign gold coins from the refined bullion. Between 1899 and 1931 the Pert Mint produced a considerable amount of gold sovereigns which were disturbed in Australia and throughout the British Empire to be used as circulating currency. British control over Perth Mint was relinquished in 1971 to the Government of Western Australia which then assumed ownership of the mint. Today, the Perth Mint is hailed for the exceptional quality of its world class investment bullion coins like the Australian Gold Kangaroo, Kookaburra silver coins, and the Lunar Series. The Perth Mint has been a member of the London Gold Market (predecessor of the LBMA) since 1934.
|Nominell verdi||Dimensjoner||Finhet||Vekt i gram||Sølv vekt i gram||Sølv vekt i unser|
|0.00 mm||999.9||31.10658 g||31.10347g||1|
The Australian Koala silver coin was introduced in 2007 and has since been in continuous production. The Australian Perth Mint is responsible for the production of the coins.
The obverse portrays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. The reason for picturing Her Majesty the Queen stems from Australia’s membership of the United Kingdom’s Commonwealth of Nations. By being a member of the Commonwealth, Australia has Queen Elizabeth II as its reigning constitutional monarch. Above the Queen’s effigy is the text “ELIZABETH II” and “AUSTRALIA”. Inscribed below the effigy is the nominal face value of 1 dollar and the designer’s initials “IRB” – Ian Rank-Broadley.
The reverse displays one of Australia’s most famous marsupials, the koala bear, and above it is inscribed “AUSTRALIA KOALA”. Below the koala is the year of mintage, weight and purity. To the right of the koala is the letter “P” which stands for Perth Mint.
The Australian Koala silver coin contains 1 ounce of .999 fine silver. This means that the coin is exclusively made of pure silver. The Australian Koala silver coin weighs exactly one troy ounce (31.1 grams). The Silver Koala coin is also available in a ½ ounce, 10 ounce and 1 kilo version.
Your order is fully insured and delivered by Posten Norge AS. The package is usually shipped the same day or the next working day after we receive your payment. Your order will arrive at the local post office the day after. If you wish, you can also personally pick up your order in our store the same day we receive your payment. In cases where we are unable to send your order right away, we will always inform you about the time delay.